Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank god for being there, watching my back silently



I am blessed by god, and I thank god for sending angels to guide me along and give me advices.

I am very blessed to meet people, whom i don't know, strangers, however these strangers whom i call angels enlightened me and taught me business tactics. We are strangers but only the 1st time we met, they share their personal experiences with me.

I am lucky and thankful because in my life, if i had not met them, i may not have the small little success i have now. My journey is still very long, and its my fortune to be able to meet them.

To these angels i am nothing to them, maybe just a trespasser, but to me, they are people that i need most, mentors.

I am grateful to them, they make think that what they had done was effortless but to me it was priceless.

Having is business is like running a marathon, it goes on and on, 1 yr, 5 yrs, 10 yrs and even till the day you leave this world.

today, i am once again enlightened, and i am very glad to have embarked on this journey, i know the road ahead is challenging and yet fulfilling.

And last but not least, i am very proud to be one of the grant recipients, thank you to all the people that loved me and trusted me and the angels out there.

the list of angels i met
David
Eric
Alice
Melissa
Ian
Beatrice
Dawn Tizane
Tajika
=) Thankie

No comments: