Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today, one of the "angels" called me, I am thrilled because they remembered me.

Faith.

Maybe its faith.

Rosemary called me today, and have invited me over to their Sunday morning company meeting this week for a presentation. I am honored and very happy to be part of their meeting because its a rare chance to be so close to even more "angels" / mentors.

And IAN will be there too, whom he is a venture capitalist in which he spent 2 hours of his time "testing" me out. Hearing his name, already started giving me butterflies in my stomach. Phew!

Peh baby will not be going with him as he's stuck with his development on hand and yepyep i have finished my 1st part of the web development, after reviving from my rusty programming skills.

In life, when such arrangements just come, you come to wonder, to think and to thank no one but only god.

***

Melissa told me this the other day during our discussion "Always stay and think positively, because you will subconsciously attract all the positives to you"

***
Work is piling up, and i called ACRA Like say 15 times, lol, they must really have find me so sickening! finally only the FIRST part of the registration is done.

2 Meetings tomorrow, =)

***
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein


No comments: