Friday, April 10, 2009

My lil holiday on Friday is spent programming away, luckily i got to snuggle in the bed with baby today till late morning.

Baby and me when for the Times sale yesterday at EXPO, got some nice little motivation bookmarks and a new book for self learning.

Baby said this to me: "Babyy, why not you too get a book to read, although i know that you are sooo always busy"

I said "I no need a book, because i already got a very fantastic book with me all along, don't you know?"

Baby replied "When did you ever got this book, how come I don't know?"

I said "See (Pointing at Baby), you are my living book, sin ce you love to read and you have so much time time to read at NS, like always, you read, digest, summarize and then tell me the jest of it, haha then i got the best info out of the book!"

ciao, got to be back to work.

No comments: