Wednesday, April 15, 2009

sometimes when i really feel lost, god sent angels to aid me.

Im not getting complacent but i just felt lucky.

I know could not always hope for angels but thankfully without me asking it came.

My work , mind, direction, everything is so fully occupied that sometimes i do not know where to start, lol.

Luckily there are mentors, but still, having confidence is very important. Motivating the spirit in me.

Phew, flying in less than 2 weeks, makes me feel even more stressful as i have not even accomplished my first task which is due end of next week. My mind is in a state of confusion, its like a jumbled ball of thread, im not backing down of course as its not an option. To success i know i need a very clear and calm mind, i will work on it , no, i must work on it and have it.

face the reality and work for it. by sitting there and staring at the wall will not bring you any miracles to happen.

No comments: